A graduate of the University of South Florida, and NOVA Southeastern University School of Law; Bruce Jonas enjoyed a successful career practicing law before returning to business. In addition to legal counsel, Bruce has been an integral part in the start-up, mergers, and operations of Corporations, in the role as principal, employee, and consultant. He is also very active in community service. Here at the In God We Trust Foundation Bruce is a Director and Vice President.
Bruce Jonas is also one of the founding Directors of Support Our Troops® and serves as a Vice President.
Bruce’s discipline, values and experiences in law, business and community service have proved to be invaluable to the Organization’s stability, growth, and management policies.
Both Bruce and his wife Cathleen are avid sportsmen, outdoor enthusiasts, and instructors in martial arts. Bruce’s discipline, values and experiences in law, business and community service have proved to be invaluable to the Organization’s stability, growth, and management policies.
- Born on September 19, 1962, Brooksville, Florida
- Married to Cathleen B. Jonas
- 2 Children: Serena and Arielle Jonas
Legal Education and Experience:
- Private Law Practice 1998 forward, with emphasis on Estate Planning, Financial
- Planning, Probate and Corporate Law. Currently managing four locations.
- Public Defender, Hillsborough County: 1997-1998
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center:
- Awarded Juris Doctorate in May, 1997
- Florida Bar Member, October, 1997
- Guardian Ad Litem, Broward County: 1996
- Judicial Clerkship, Florida 3rd District Court of Appeal
- Judge David Gersten, 1995
Other Education and Experience:
- University Of South Florida
- Degree Conferred in December, 1993
- Major: English, Professional and Technical Writing
- Engineering Technician and Electrician: 1980-1994
- Numerous involvement on committees and events for charitable fund raising
- Instructed Taekwondo classes at the University of South Florida from 1984-1994
- Master Black Belt Instructor.